Visiting Italy is what almost everyone wants to do when talking about Italy, what comes to our minds? Beautiful view of the Mediterranean Sea at its borders or the ancient city of Venice, the ancient and famous Colosseum of Rome which is one of the wonders of the world. When visiting Italian cities especially for holiday, it is very much advisable to hire a car for the time you will be in Italy to have a nice time. There are Italy luxury car hire companies that deal with renting out cars in Italy. There are many exciting places to visit in Italy, below are places people find mind-blowing in Italy:
- Civita di Bagnoregio, Viterbo: This an ancient city that is situated in Viterbo area in Italy, the village dates back to over 2500 years ago, the village has been hit so many times by natural disasters like volcano eruption due to its location on top of a mountain but the village has modernization effects. The village is special for being located on a mountain and also for being the birthplace of Bonaventure the saint. A bridge has been erected at the site of the village for easy movement of tourists. The village Civitais called La cittàMuore in the Italian language which means dying town because of being frequently affected by natural disasters. If you are going to visit Civita, the easiest way to go is by car, when you get to Bagnoregio, drive by following the yellow signs which will lead you to a parking space in Civita, parking there cost one euro per hour but it maybe free on weekends. You can only enter Civitaon foot, so after parking your car, it is 20 minutes’ walk to the parking lot.
- Colosseum: The Colosseum is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world, it is also one of the seven wonders of the world. It is an oval shaped amphitheater in Italy which was built from 74 AD to 80 AD, it is situated in Rome, the capital city of Italy. It is the biggest amphitheater that was ever recorded; it has a capacity estimated to be around 50,000 to 80,000 spectators. It was used for Gladiator fights, drama acting, criminal execution etc. The spectators’ seats are arranged in such a way that the middle class, nobles, and the slaves all sat in different places. Part of the Colosseum has been crumbled because it has been attacked by robbers before, earthquake and the World war. The Colosseum as a tourist attraction is being visited by many people all over the world for its uniqueness. Because of the population of people that visit Rome, there are many hotels, restaurants,and parking lots near amongst which are the Roman Lo Celmo hotel and Osterio Angelina da 1899 restaurant which made it very conducive for visitors from all over the world. There is a good and affordable transport system near the Colosseum, buses,and taxis are available for twenty-four hours around the week.
- Ponte Vecchio, Florence, Italy: This is a bridge situated in the province of Florence in Italy, it was built with strong stones, and it is popular for having shops and galleries built across it, during the World War 2, the German soldiers attacked many bridges in Italy but they didn’t attack the Ponte Vecchio bridge due to an order from Adolf Hitler. Now, it is a tourist attraction and many people from all over the world visit the place. There are many hotels on the bridge and also restaurants.
- The Duomo: The Duomo is the biggest church in Italy, the cathedral is situated in Milan, Italy, and the cathedral was built in the name of Saint Mary. It is a tourist attraction as many people come from all over the world to attend the church service on weekends and take pictures in front of the cathedral. There are many restaurants near the Duomo with very few hotels.
- The Amalfi coastline of Naples: This is a coastline in the city of Naples, the coastline is of the Mediterranean Sea, there are buildings on the mountain near the coastline, the beautiful view of the buildings on the mountain and the beautiful view of the Sea attracts tourists to the coastline. There are beach parties, yacht parties, beach sports like beach volleyball, beach soccer and so.
- Venice, Italy: Venice is one of the most visited cities in the world, also one of the cities that has been snapped the most. Venice is a beautiful city that is situated on the lagoon, the houses have canals between them and the streets are joined together by little bridges and are plied by boats, tourists are transported by slow paddled boats for sightseeing and picture taking.
- The Ponza Isle: The Ponza isle is an island in Naples, it has a very big harbor for yachts because many rich people in the world buy yachts in the Ponza isle as it has a very beautiful view, many tourists visit this island from all over the world to eat in nearby restaurants on the island as it is also popular for its seasoned pizza.
- Juventus Stadium, Turin: The Juventus stadium in Turin is the home of Juventus football club, it is one of the most visited places in Italy, and one of the most beautiful and most visited stadiums in the world, it has a capacity of 45,000, it has hosted many international soccer matches and concerts, it is one of the best places to visit in Italy. Tourists from all over the world visit the Juventus stadium to watch matches and also to take pictures. There are many restaurants and hotels near the stadium.
- The StadioOlimpico: the StadioOlimpico is a multi-purpose stadium in the city of Rome, it has been the home of A.S Roma for a long time and it is one of the most visited places in Italy, it has a beautiful view, soccer pitch and track, it has a capacity of 70,634 and many tourists from all over the world go there to watch match and other events.
ll these places can be visited with ease with the help of some car hire companies like the Italy luxury car hire that provides visitors with luxury cars from different brands.